This position will fulfill and execute roles and responsibilities for warehouse management, team supervision, logistics and inventory control. Responsible for executing all warehouse operations, which include timely transactions for receiving, shipping, consumption, inventory control. Will ensure efficient product flow from the point of receiving through internal movement/distribution, shipment, consumable replenishment while maintaining compliance with cGMP and Safety/Environmental requirements per company procedures.
· Performs receiving, handling/storage, internal distribution, identification, labeling, documentation, and transactions in SAP for all raw material and general supply as per company procedures.
· Performs domestic and international shipping and required documentation for all Finished Goods products, Material Returns, Samples, and general supply as per company procedures.
· Performs domestic and international shipments for critical and temperature-controlled materials.
· Performs raw materials and general supply move to warehouse locations, control staging area, replenishment to departments to maintain proper stocking levels.
· Performs periodic review of inventory status, expiration date, obsolete material, and coordinates proper disposition management per company procedures.
· Performs cycle counting to maintain accurate on-hand inventory balance in SAP.
· Responsible for keeping warehouse areas clean and organized per company procedures and safety/environmental regulations.
· Ensures processes documentation are current and accurate per company procedures.
· Provides immediate supervision functioning in a lead role to warehouse associates, assigning tasks, checking work frequently, maintaining schedules.
· Updates Supply Chain procedures to ensure tasks can be executed as required.
· Other duties as assigned by the Supply Chain department.
Qualifications and Experience:
· AS degree / High School diploma or equivalent; job related certification a plus.
· 2-4 years of general operations/warehouse experience including team supervision, logistics, material handling and forklift operation.
· Medical Device /Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Essential computer system experience with Microsoft Office and ERP data entry experience. SAP preferred.
· Good math, comprehension, organizational skills.
· Attention to detail with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and communicate appropriately.
· Proactive, fast learner, able to perform self-training with ability to learn new processes in a fast-paced environment.
· Able to work with minimum supervision.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writting) at all levels of the organization.
· Desire and ability to provide excellent internal customer support.
· Able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.